“…how did he come to the idea of the kind of work he makes”….
what was he thinking while making such a work…
“how distinguished his sculptures are”
..”and of course his choice of material…
“how does he realise such a magnificent work” etc
These are questions and reactions of viewers to Czarnetta’s work.
To sum it up. Oliver’s artistic prowess combined with his choice of materials gave birth to a new distinguished body of work. In his word…”I work with transparent materials (resin) and mirrors to elucidate a common quality of human being..” Oliver’s other works are made from concrete
- 1989-1992 apprenticeship stone-sculptor
- 1993-2001 Studies (M.Phil./ Art History)
- 2003 PhD University of Koblenz, Germany
- 2007 Instructor at Univ. o. Koblenz
- Oliver Czarnetta has exhibited around the world